Cousins





Aren't cousins the best? Mine were my first friends. Were your cousins your first friends? I have countless memories of us swimming at the pool, playing school, and spending holidays together. Even now as adults, we always have so much fun when we get together. And even if we don't see each other all the time, we can pick up where we left off, just like old friends. Hunter and his cousin Henry are the cutest together. It didn't take long for them to become friends. When Henry was about 6 or 7 months old (as soon as he could sit up), they began playing together, I mean really playing, and they have been friends ever since. I am looking forward to watching their friendship grow.

2 comments

  1. They are sooo adorable.
    I love my cousins, especially the ones on my dad's side — we grew up together and were inseparable! I love that our family was so tight-knit that I never really felt like an only child.

    I cannot believe how big Hunter is getting! Such a lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you were an only child! That's wonderful that you are so close to your cousins!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Words cannot express how much I appreciate your comments!

Copyright © Amanda Freerksen 2008-. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Maira G.