I Can't Get Enough: Lounging Around in Eastern Switzerland/Western Austria

Look, when you've spent most of your life enjoying San Diego weather and you move to a place like Switzerland with its six-month-long winters, the little things count the most. Like going for a leisurely bike ride and sitting in the sun for a little break.

Here's the big square near the floating opera stage (on the Bodensee) in Bregenz, Austria. From our house, we take a bike path that crosses over into Austrian territory - you hardly realize it! Mostly I just follow Isaiah on his bike because I have no idea where I am going. It's not all bike paths all the way to Bregenz, but it is an easy ride and a great way to spend a spring Saturday.



2 comments

  1. I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of you.

    Words allude me at this moment.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun is amazing. It's also very cool that you are so close to the border you can bike ride into it.

    (I guess I am too - but lacking the bike!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Words cannot express how much I appreciate your comments!

Copyright © Amanda Freerksen 2008-. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Maira G.