It's so hard to say goodbye

... but we had to say ours on Saturday. As you can see from the photo, Sister was such a mess! She definitely wasn't this sad when I went away for college. In the last five years since I've come home from NYU, our sisterly bond has strengthened and our friendship has grown. I miss her already!



And now, here I am: a "foreigner." A newlywed Mexican-American gal living in Switzerland. Our town is called Au (pronounced like the interjection "ow," used to express sudden pain). Although my heart blurted out a little Au when I boarded the plane and left behind many loved ones, I anticipate many exciting events to come as Isaiah and I build our lives and our life here.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Words cannot express how much I appreciate your comments!

Copyright © Amanda Freerksen 2008-. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Maira G.